Dear All,
we are developing a mobile sensor network.
we have a problem regarding storing & retrieving data from the mote. we thought
this can be achieved by writing to EEPROM (Logger) and retrieving from it due
to the memory constrain. is this the way to do it or is there any other methods
you would recomend?
actually we could write to the EEPROM but when we stop writting and try to read
from it, it fails. please reply as soon as possible...

 Thanks alot