I am using Logger in mica2 and I am experimenting many problems as
well. It seems as the invariant of the volumes is not initially held.
This can be solved by erasing the volume, or at least it should be
that way. The metadata page at the end of the volume might be created,
but after the erase the invariant is still not held.

What might be happenning?

2007/8/29, piumi karu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Dear All,
> we are developing a mobile sensor network.
> we have a problem regarding storing & retrieving data from the mote. we
> thought this can be achieved by writing to EEPROM (Logger) and retrieving
> from it due to the memory constrain. is this the way to do it or is there
> any other methods you would recomend?
> actually we could write to the EEPROM but when we stop writting and try to
> read from it, it fails. please reply as soon as possible...
>
>  Thanks alot

"The truth shall set you free"