Hi Kevin,

Indeed I followed your instructions on getting the environment
to work at the first place. I also have to thank Chien-Liang Fok
for his additional notes at:
http://www.cse.wustl.edu/~liang/tinyos-install/

However, my problem with the collection still exists (previous
mail to the list on 28.8.) and I wouldn't like to do everything all
over again if there was some solution. And as the other
programs work, I'm a little bit sceptical that this would be
a problem of my development environment.

But if there are no other solutions, I guess I have no other choice
than to go through your tutorial again.

Thanks and best regards,

  Risto Hietala