The tutorial wasn't quite complete.  There was a problem with setting
the AM address correctly that would break performing collection
correctly.  The problem was pointed out in another thread  on the
mailing list eariler today by  Bernardo Avila Peres.  I have updated
the tutorial to address this needed change.  Its in the section on
setting the nesc separator correctly.

Kevin

On 8/29/07, Risto Hietala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Indeed I followed your instructions on getting the environment
> to work at the first place. I also have to thank Chien-Liang Fok
> for his additional notes at:
> http://www.cse.wustl.edu/~liang/tinyos-install/
>
> However, my problem with the collection still exists (previous
> mail to the list on 28.8.) and I wouldn't like to do everything all
> over again if there was some solution. And as the other
> programs work, I'm a little bit sceptical that this would be
> a problem of my development environment.
>
> But if there are no other solutions, I guess I have no other choice
> than to go through your tutorial again.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
>    Risto Hietala
>

> On 28.8.2007, at 17.45, Kevin Klues wrote:
>
> > Some people have been expressing concerns recently on not getting
> > tinyos to work properly under Mac OS.  I wanted to point them all
> > again to a tutorial I wrote about a year ago.  Everyone I've heard
> > from has had success with using it, so hopefully you will too.  I
> > updated and tested it again last night so it should be good to go.
> >
> > http://www.stanford.edu/~klueska/installing_tinyos2.html

~Kevin