Hi,

Thank you a thousand, it helped!

I missed that line, or didn't find it in the first place from tutorials.
Seemingly I didn't try directed messaging without collection, so
I thought that the problem was there.

By the way, you have one \ too much there, correct line is:
AMADDR = ActiveMessageAddressC\never1096WritEaddr

But thanks again, this saved my day and now I can start testing
with real nodes.

 Risto Hietala