Hello nesC coders,
I am testing collection of data with Lpl.
The application is looking like Easycollection from the tutorial. I am
collecting using timer every 20 secs. I've just added few things for Lpl:
1. CFLAGS += -DLOW_POWER_LISTENING in makefile
2. LowPowerListening wired
3. LowPowerListening.setLocalSleepInterval(20000); in receiving for
initialization
4. LowPowerListening.setRxSleepInterval(&msgpacket, 20000) in sending just
before send

The topology is:
[node1] ---[node2]---[node3]
The nodes are at such distance that there is no direct communication between
node1 and node3.
Everything works fine, and I have no packet lost. Node2 snoops packets from
3 for me.
Then for no reason I've decided and swap the position of nodes 2 and 3,
without reset. Just to see how they will recalibrate the routes:
[node1] ---[node3]---[node2]
So node1 and node2 to have no direct communication. The interesting thing
and the problem for me was that after 10 minutes there was no communication
and I was not receiving the packets node2. After reset of the node3 the
network get back to normal again, and I was receiving all packets.

My questions are:
1. Do I need to write a component to normalize the routes? Or it should be
done by any ready component from the collection component?
2. Where is the problem? In the root of the collection, or in the producers?

If someone is working over Lpl and Collection/Dissemination and can give me
advice will have one on me.

Hristo Bojkov

Platform: WinXp/Cygwin
TinyOS: 2.0.2