I am using Cygwin

  When I run any java program it is giving error

  --
  The toscommJNI library was not found.
  Check that your tinyos-tools package is installed and try rerunning

  Now when I run tos-install-jni
  It gives the message
  Java not found, not installed JNI code

  I have installed java at c:\program files\java\jdk1.5.0_06

  Also on cygwin when i type java or javac it displays java help.
  I am also able to comple .java files after using these commands
   cd /usr/local/bin
 ln -s /cygdrive/c/"Program Files"/java/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/javac.exe
 ln -s /cygdrive/c/"Program Files"/java/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/java.exe

  this commands has created two shortcuts in usr/local/bin folder.

  please do tell me what class path I should set, also I have no tinyos.jar or
no path is set to it.
  If it is required tell me how should I get tinyos.jar

  Thanks in advance.
  Deepesh