Hi,

As this is a common question, I have tried to compile the different
answers I have given in the past on the "official" TinyOS wiki. Have a
look at http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~mdw/tinyosdocs/index.php/Java_cygwin
and let me know whether this solves your problem or if there are any
inaccuracies. By the way, I use the default installation directory for
my Java installation on Windows, and although it uses spaces in the
directory names, it works fine.

Cheers,
Urs

PS: The TinyOS wiki is located at: