Hello, professors of berkeley

Im Diego Maldonado student of Electronic Enginneer from Colombia, Universidad
Industrial de Santander ( UIS).

Currently i'm developing my bachelor thesis in  wireless sensor networks
subject by working with telos B and tmote Sky devices.

I have a doubt regarding to SimpleCmd Application when it is set up with Bcast
option.

i'm trying to set a latency testbed where there is a mote conected to my laptop
sending led_on and led_off commands to 7 receivers telos b y tmote sky. six of
them are programmed  with bcast option and the last one with simplecmd (end
device), so in theory, i have  7 hops before reach the final one.

My question is this: If six of them are programmed to make bcast ..how can i
know about the order of forwarding packets? I mean, as they are all under the
same cordinator coverage range , how can I kwow if a command sended from the
cordinator is  being received for 2 or more bcast motes at the same time, which
would be a problem because I want the data to hop from the first Bcast receiver
to the second and then to  3rd one and so on, until reaching the final one...so
i can register the latenciy caused by going through several hops.

I hop you can understand my non-perfect english and I appreciate if you can
give me a hand with this ....I only have a week to deadline.

thank you very much friends from Berkeley

Diego Armando Maldonado.