At this point I feel I should fall back on "magic" as an answer...
I have, occasionally and accidentally, powered MOS circuits
through input lines. Maybe there's enough leakage.
MS

xi zhang wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. However, when I remove the D22 diode, the LEDs still blink when powered through USB. Why is that so? Best Regards,
Xi