On Nov 28, 2007, at 10:08 AM, Flavio Pompermaier wrote:

Hi to all,
I'm new to TinyOS and I was reading the lesson 2 of the tutorial

http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tutorial/lesson2.html

when I found 2 errors:

1) with tiny-OS-v2 the Timer.nc is not in tos/interfaces anymore but is in the lib/timer directory!
2) The function

As a first attempt to making things like tutorials more open to the community, as my part in the doc WG I moved the tutorials over to a wiki:

http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TinyOS_Tutorials

Please note that the transfer over was pretty rough. I don't think the figures are right, and the links tend to go to the old HTML documents rather than other wiki pages. But you can add your fixes to the wiki.

Phil