On Nov 28, 2007, at 2:43 PM, John Griessen wrote:

Philip Levis wrote:

http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TinyOS_Tutorials
Please note that the transfer over was pretty rough. I don't think the figures are right, and the links tend to go to the old HTML documents rather than other wiki pages.

Will TEPs and other docs linked to stay at the URLs they have now
such as:

http://tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tep117.html
http://csl.stanford.edu/~pal/pubs/tinyos-programming-1-0.pdf

I'm not sure exactly where all of the documents will end up, but it is definitely the goal that doc.tinyos.net will have at the very least links to all relevant documentation.

I suspect I'll keep a copy of the programming manual on my site. Also, since the TEPs are mostly immutable, putting their text on a wiki might not make sense.

Phil