-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Carlos Gil
Soriano
Sent: 18 December 2007 16:18
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Power-down ADC on MicaZ ATMega128

Hi,

I am working on monitoring consumption in micaZ motes. I have slept both the
micro and the radio. So consumption must be above 20 uA (from the radio
without WD nor battery monitor) plus 20 uA from ATMega.

I have achieved a minimum consuption above 400uA on micaZ platform. Taking a
look to the ATMega datasheet (page 355) it is suppossed that over 300 uA are
from ADC.

I have tried to power-down the ADC, but results imposible for me. The code
that I have used is

cbi(ADCSRA, ADEN);

I guess that it should clear ADEN bit in ADCSRA register (as shown in page
232 of ATMega datasheet).

Can anyone help me? I am on tinyOs1.15, but not matter if someone can point
out a solution for T1 or T2.

Thanks and merry X`mas!

the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be divulged to
any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research & Technology
(UK) Limited.