From: Giri Baleri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:51 PM
To: Abdullah Kadri
Cc: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Tinyos-help] XSensorMDA320 Application

The XSensorMDA320 is app samples data from the ADC and/or DIO channels and
forwards it to UART (when connected directly to a PC via MIB board) or over
the radio to a base station running TOSBase. The data received over the UART
of the MIB board can be viewed using XServe/XSniffer tool. Please refer to
Chapter 6 of the Getting Started Guide below for more details.

http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_pdf_files/MoteWorks_Getting_Started_Guid
e.pdf

Giri

  _____