Hi Philip. I'm glad to see you know italian a little bit :) we met at
sensys, I had the demo regarding synchronization by using pulse coupled
oscillator. Leonardo asked if it is possible to measure the time elapsed
from the last firing of a timer_repeat timer. I simply answer he should use
atmega timers, even if other solutions are available using the existing
library..

Roberto