Thanks Kevin,

It doesn't compile with the base station flag of course, but without it
MultihopOscilloscope reports:
43908 bytes in ROM
3973 bytes in RAM

Comparing against deluge Blink and regular Oscilloscope w/ and w/o basestation it seems that basestation mode adds around
6596 Bytes ROM
380 Bytes RAM

so MultihopOscilloscope w/ basestation must be something around
50504 Bytes ROM, 4353 Bytes RAM

If I'm interpreting the volumes-stm25p.xml file correctly it appears each slot is 65536 Bytes large so shouldn't it fit?

I tried monkeying around with the storage-stm25p.xml file

<volume_table>
  <volume name="GOLDENIMAGE" size="65536" base="983040" />
  <volume name="DELUGE1" size="65536"/>
  <volume name="DELUGE2" size="65536"/>
  <volume name="DELUGE3" size="65536"/>
</volume_table>

increasing base by one block = 1048576: IndexError: list assignment index out of range

decreasing the base or the size produces the original error

Thanks,
Andy

Quoting Kevin Klues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

What are the reported RAM / ROM sizes of your compiled app.  It looks
like the binary may be too large....

Kevin