thx again

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:13:09 +0000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [tinyos-help]sensors networkCC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] much time you have to complete your project?As I am (quite) a newbie
as well. May I recommend you to go through the tutorials first. They are very
useful.You should go to TEPs and TinyOS Programming manual when you need to
modify an application.Ittipong