Hi Dima,

Firstly, I think you should relax and take it easy. I found it's very
difficult to study how to program in nesC when I first started.

I went through the tutorials and tried them by myself. I sent several emails
when I got stuck to this mailing lists and many people replied.

Get a grip and do your best. You will be familiar with these stuffs soon.

I wish you the best of luck.

Ittipong