Hi,

I have to send packets over the CC2420 radio on tmote sky at a fast
rate. I tried using the "AMSend" interface but this takes roughly 15ms
per packet. I have not been able to figure out the reason for this
high value. One possible reason could be that the AMSend addresses the
packets so it might take a lot of overhead. There is an alternate
"Send" interface which sends without addressing. But I couldn't find
any component implementing it. Does anyone know the reason for this
high value of time taken per packet or which component implements the
"Send" interface for CC2420 radio?

Thanks,

Bhavish