Hi everyone,

I am using tinyos-2.x and compiling for a micaz platform in TOSSIM. I have a
8 node topology and when I am running my program there is a lot of
broadcasting. But there seems to be heavy packet loss in TOSSIM. Is there a
way to have no packet loss???

1. I thought in simulations we can have ideal to near-ideal conditions
......thus is there a noise.txt model I can use off the shelf that would
give me this(no packet loss).

2. I have a very simple scenario. There are 8 nodes. Node 1 at time t=0
broadcasts a message. But only a few nodes out of 7 get the message. In this
case there cant be any collisions cause there is only 1 transmitter. Thus I
am surprised that there is packet loss. Is there a way to get around this?

I woudl greatly appreciate your help.

prashan