Greetings,

I am a newbie currently working on a project which
uses TelosB motes to send packets back and forth. Now I am connecting
one of the motes to an another microcontroller through UART - RS232
connection. Now the question is, I want the microcontroller to be able
to call command moteIF.send() similar to the java version one to send
packets back to the other mote. I used the java version and I manually
turn on the serial forwarder with the right ports to run the
application (on a PC). However, I will not be able to do the same for
this microcontroller since the microcontroller is not connected to a PC
at all. My question is how will I be able to achieve that? Upon
receiving packets from the other side, I want the microcontroller to
call the send function to the connected mote and send packets back. Any
help will be appreciated,

Thank you in advance...