Hello Kevin,

I tried to install the updated packages this morning using the Ubuntu
update manager. However, it failed to install "avr-binutils-tinyos" - It
complains that it is supposed to overwrite "/usr/lib/libiberty.a" which
belongs to the package binutils-dev.

Since performing the partial update I am also not able to compile any
TinyOS programs for the TelosB platform anymore. I get the following
error message:

msp430-gcc:
/home/xubuntos/sources/nesc-1.2.9/debian/usr/lib/ncc/tdspecs: No such
file or directory

Any idea what is happening here?

Thanks,

Matthias