Hello Kevin,

The nesc package seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the quick fix!

The avr-binutils-tinyos package still does not want to update on my
system. Now it complains after the download that the MD5 sum does not
match. However, I am not sure whether this error is caused by the
repository or rather by my system (I messed around with the packages
quite a bit when going back to the old version after the last
unsuccessful update). Maybe someone else can verify this...

Thanks,

Matthias