Thank you David for your detailed explanation.
I fully agree with you regarding safety and robustness for applications.

One more question, looking at the initial backoff (0x4) and congestion
backoff (0x3) applied in the packetized wake-up transmission, I'm wondering
there is any theory in choosing those backoff constants. What's the backoff
strategy? intentionally to allow multiple wake-up transmissions mixed at the
same time. What if we allows only one wake-up transmission at a time in
medium by treating separately the first packet and the following resended
packets in the packet train, i.e. the standard backoff is applied for the
first packet and almost 0 backoff is used for the resended packets. Do you
have any history or experience?

Thanks,
Jongkeun

--