Hi!

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, jiwen zhang wrote:

> Hello :
>
> 2008/6/3 Razvan Musaloiu-E. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I just found a MPR400CB and I and was able to successfully run the burn
>> script from the tinyos-2.x/apps/tests/deluge/Blink.
>
> that is to say you have modify the deluge to make it support deluge
> including th burn script ? what is the way ?  are there some differences
> with mine ? are there some errors in my modifications , Razvan ME ?

I run exactly the latest version from CVS. I used micaz which means the
radio part will not work but otherwise the Mica2 is very similar with
MicaZ.

>> I used a MIB520 so the command I used was:
>>        ./burn /dev/ttyUSB0 /dev/ttyUSB1 micaz
>> Both the injection and the reboot worked fine.

What happens if you run the above command on an unmodified tree?

> i also can injection on the basestation mote . but when i use the reboot
> command (-r) , it does not load the image i specify to the internal flash
> and just reboot .
> what about yours ? does it can reboot from the specified image ?

The reboot using -r worked properly because the burn script is using it. I
also tested it manually and it worked fine.

All the best!
Razvan ME