From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrey Gursky
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 6:16 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Mote-PC serial speed increasing

Hi tinyOS-community!

It seems possible (according datasheet) to use USART of ATmega128x in >57600
speed mode. Thus ZigBee functions of 250 Kbit/s it would be nice to have this
speed also between basestation and PC.
Does somebody know exactly, whether it would be as of some other reasons not
possible? Or have I to alter configuration in .../chip/atm1281 to get this
working?

Best regards,
Andrey

P.S. Particularly I'm interesting in iris-motes.