Thanks for your help, Christopher.

Now I'm trying to use the I2C interface, as you said, but it doesn´t work. I
get a lot of compiling errors in the I2CPacket and Atm128I2CMasterC files, so I
think it's because of the instantiation. Am I doing it right? Should I upgrade
my TinyOS files to a newer version? The way I instantiate these interfaces and
components is:
-----------
implementation
{