On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Gaurav Chandwani
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Omprakash,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply.
>
> Viable path - I see the node lost behaviour even with nodes that are
> directly connected(no hop, very close) to the root node.
> Do you mean something else by viable path ?

Sometimes, even when the nodes are close, the link qualities might be
bad. If all the links are bad, you do not have a viable path.

> How much traffic amounts to saturation of the channel ?
> I have 10 nodes having MHO code sending a packet every 5 sec, i think this
> should make very less traffic ?

This should be OK unless the nodes are retransmitting incessantly due
to lossy links.

> If i put tests/TestNetwork on all the nodes, to see the debug
> messages, i have to
> enable a flag or these are simply printf statements ?
> Right now, I have only root node connected to the PC, but as you
> suggested, to check the debug messages,i can  connect other nodes too.
> Will try this.

It will generate debug messages without any flags.

- om_p