On Jul 8, 2008, at 12:45 AM, Tahir Azim wrote:

> I mean that the radio is unable to transmit any packets while the
> PhotoC component is wired into the configuration. When I unwire the
> PhotoC component, the radio starts working perfectly.

More details would be helpful. "Unable to transmit packets" is kind of
vague. E.g.:
  o Is a startDone() event signaled for the radio, or does it hang on
starting?
  o When the application calls send(), does send return SUCCESS, but
no sendDone is signaled?
  o Can a node still receive packets from other nodes that do not have
PhotoC wired in?

{Phil