Hi,
For the past few weeks I've been altering the XMDA300 firmware to suit
the needs of my sensor network. I am now attempting to achieve low-power
operation with the radio and microcontroller, but am having some
troubles. I am using the HPLPowerManagement module. I have enabled it in
the StdControl.init() stage and from what I understand, I only need to
shut off the radio and the microcontroller to get them to automatically
call the adjustPower task. I have a couple questions regarding this:

1. I am using the MultiHopRouter with all of this. If I shut down the
radio, will the network still be configured properly and will my nodes
still be able to bounce messages off of one another?

2. How do I shut down the radio and multicontroller? I have seen that I
need to execute the CC1000RadioC.StdControl.stop() task, but my current
setup doesn't use this configuration. How do I set up m module and
configuration so that I can properly call this, or is there another way?

3. How do I power down the microcontroller? If I do this, will the timer
still fire so that I can still take my sensor samples and will the
MultiHopRouter still work?

Thanks in advance!

-Steve