Hi all:
Now i'am using mts300 with micaz motes.I want to use Microphone on mts300.But i
found the sample rate was too slow. Even if i set sample interval to
500ms,error occured when call read() provided by MicC component.
In MicP component i saw code below:
  command error_t SplitControl.start()
  {
    call AlertInterrupt.disable();
    call MicPower.makeOutput();
    call MicPower.set();
    call MicMuxSel.makeOutput();
    call MicMuxSel.clr();

    call MicSetting.muxSel(1);  // Set the mux so that raw microhpone output is
selected
    call MicSetting.gainAdjust(64);  // Set the gain of the microphone.

    call Timer.startOneShot(1200);
    return SUCCESS;
  }
  event void Timer.fired() {
    signal SplitControl.startDone(SUCCESS);
  }

If i change "call Timer.startOneSHot(1200);" to"call Timer.startOneSHot(10);"
and set sample interval to 10ms, read() returns successfully,but data doesn't
seem to be  correct .I looked up in the mialing list and found someone said the
microphone need a "warmup "time just like above .If i can only read one
microphone sample per second i think it's meaningless.
There is a MicReadStreamP , can this component solve my problem?

It would be appreciated if anyone could help !

2008-07-24

付巍