Hi to all,
I'm trying to guess how to get temperature in Celsius degrees from Telosb Mote
(using SensirionSht11C).
Looking around I found three different methods to calculate this value and I
don't know which one is the best:

1) temp=  -40     + 0.01   * data;  // from TinyOS (said by
http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/wiki/index.php/TinyOS)
2) temp=  -38.4 + 0.0098 * data; // from datasheets (said by
http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/wiki/index.php/TinyOS)
3) temp = -39.4 + 0.01   * data;   // from TinyOS mailing list
(http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2006-July/018154.html)

What should I consider?

And another question: the ADC converter of the Telosb has a resolution of 12
bits, but temperature readings can be taken at 8, 12 and 14 bits. Are they
really made at 12 bits and then converted or are they made at 14 bits but
considering only the first 12 bits?

Best regards,
Flavio

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina