Michiel:

  it is make sense to have GpioInterrupt interface support both edge
and level triggering anyway, if GpioInterrupt trigger has not any
critical thing to do with tinyos scheduler or executive model driven
by events.
  And, from hw and user side, we can do a choice between them.

  thx lot.

Best regards
  shan