Hi,

Like any beginner, i'd tried to find information about ez430, But after a
while, i still have no anwser.
what's about tinyos and ez430 (RF2500 or RF2480, and also F2013) ?
people say it is supported but how ?

The first resolved problems :
 - No wiki page, ...  => Ok, "Google is my friend ! ;-)"
 - msp430 compiler for msp430F2274 => ok, use mspgcc binutils 2.18 which
support F2274
 - Flashing under Linux => Travis Goodspeed's solution is too complex for
me,  i will flash throw ez430F2013 USB adapter my RF2500 (a other solution
is to use  windows in virtualbox!)

Tracks that i  have followed :
  - fdwdc folder => empty, ...no way
  - blaze 2500  =>  .platform and hardware.c aren't really adapted to
msp430f2274
                               not enough knowledges to go further
  - the best track now : ez430rf25
(http://wsn.itk.ppke.hu/trac/wiki/ez430-rf2500)
       - First example "Blink without timer"  works
          but blink with timer example  in tinyos main trunk  don't work
        => so, this asked  some questions more,
                - why, it's not in tinyos cvs, it is a big piece of work  ?
                - is it maintained ?....

SO, ... it seems that i need some help from tinyos senior members ;-)
Can we build a dedicated page in tinyos wiki on ez430 support ?

thanks for your help,
bip