Hi TinyGurus,

I am not able to get the BlinkToRadio application to work on Tiny OS 2.x
. I am using the Xbow mica2.  I wrote the code and tried installing it
on the motes, but nothing happens, ( the mote-to mote communication
chapter says they should start blinking). Initially I thought that my
code was incorrect, so I downloaded the code from the net, which was
supposedly working for the person who put the code there, but still
nothing happens, I am able to work with other programs but not this one.
Can anyone suggest, what could be wrong or something which I am doing
wrong.

Thank you