Thanks Hussein,

It worked.

Do I have to include the frequency, each time I want two motes to
communicate on radio?

From: Hussein Khaleel [mailto:hussein.khal...@polito.it]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 3:10 AM
To: Kumar, Vimal (S&T-Student)
Cc: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Help with BinkToRadio

Hi Vimal,
You need to add this line in the makefile for each of the transmitter
and the receiver:
PFLAGS+=-DCC1K_DEF_FREQ=867997200
The line specifies which frequency the MICA2 node should use for the
transmission, as it supports two frequencies 868/916MHz, and the antenna
equipped supports only one of them (mine is 868Mhz).
I hope this works for you.
Hussein

Kumar, Vimal (S&T-Student) wrote:

Hi TinyGurus,

I am not able to get the BlinkToRadio application to work on Tiny OS 2.x
. I am using the Xbow mica2.  I wrote the code and tried installing it
on the motes, but nothing happens, ( the mote-to mote communication
chapter says they should start blinking). Initially I thought that my
code was incorrect, so I downloaded the code from the net, which was
supposedly working for the person who put the code there, but still
nothing happens, I am able to work with other programs but not this one.
Can anyone suggest, what could be wrong or something which I am doing
wrong.

Thank you