Hi,

Could anybody help me with the following? I got stuck with the
dissemination problem below!

I am working on XubunTOS-2.1 and using two motes; one is a MICAz and
the other is a TelosB mote.

I am using MICAz as base-station and trying to program TelosB using
Deluge T2 with the following steps:

1-) In order to load GoldenImage into MICAz, I use the following
command on the console opened in the GoldenImage directory;

"CFLAGS+=DDELUGE_BASESTATION make micaz install,0 mib520,/dev/ttyUSB0"

2-)  Then I load GoldenImage into TelosB, also. I use the following
command on the console opened in the GoldenImage directory;

"CFLAGS+=DDELUGE_LIGHT_BASESTATION make telosb install,1 bsl,/dev/ttyUSB2"

3-) After loading GoldenImage to both motes, I build
"/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/apps/tests/deluge/Blink" application for Telosb
whom I will insert into MICAz's flash and try to disseminate it
so that I hope I would reboot TelosB with that Blink image. I use the
following command on the console opened in the Blink directory;

"make telosb"

3-) Then, I load Blink application image (build for TelosB) as 1st
image into MICAz's flash with the following command;

"tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB1 micaz -i 1
/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/apps/tests/deluge/Blink/build/telosb/tos_image.xml"

4-) Then I ping MICAz base-station with the following command;

"tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB1 micaz -p 1"

and i see that MICAz is loaded with  GoldenImage and Blink application
image is on its flash as the 1st image.

Also pinging TelosB with "tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB2 telosb -p 0" command
shows that GoldenImage is loaded.

Therefore, upto now, all the steps work. However, the problem is in
the last step!

5-) Finally, I try to disseminate Blink image and reboot telosB. I run
the following two commands;

"tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB1 micaz -d 1"
"tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB1 micaz -dr 1"

For both command, it got the following message,

"Command is sent"

Then, I assume that dissemination is finished and TelosB would reboot
itself. However, nothing happens on TelosB (It does not blink!)

Then, I ping TelosB and see nothing more than GoldenImage! Disseminate
does not work. Blink application image did not loaded to TelosB

I couldn't figure out the wrong thing here.

 Any suggestions?

Thanks in advence,

Mehmet Akif Antepli
Graduate Student