Hi Razvan,

I did all the five steps that i mentioned previously with your comment on
 '-'  for the first two steps as follows;

1-) CFLAGS=-DDELUGE_BASESTATION make micaz install,0 mib520,/dev/ttyUSB0
2-) CFLAGS=-DDELUGE_LIGHT_BASESTATION make telosb install bsl,/dev/ttyUSB2

Then i *succeeded* to disseminate Blink and now, TelosB blinks :)
Thus, cross-platform issue is ok for MICAz and TelosB motes!

However, after i run the last command
"/usr/bin/tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB1 micaz -dr 1"

it took about *45* *seconds *to reboot TelosB itself. Does it normal?

Thanks in advance,

Mehmet Akif Antepli
Graduate Student
Dept. of Electrical-Electronics Eng.
METU

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Razvan Musaloiu-E. <razv...@cs.jhu.edu>
wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Fri, 6 Feb 2009, Mehmet Akif Antepli wrote:
>
>> Hi Razvan,
>>
>>> Btw: make sure you don't forget the '-' in 'CFLAGS=-DDELUGE_BASESTATION'
>>> and
>>> 'CFLAGS+=-DDELUGE_LIGHT_BASESTATION'. I presume it was a typo in your

you