Thanks for relay, Michael.
The problem I have is the pointer is work properly on the following version
if ( flag & 0x01)
{
buf[i].target = table[i].some_double;
buf[i].nexthop = table[i].some_int;
}

but if I use flag == 1 instead of  flag & 0x01 cause this problem.

and as my understand  is set the pointer buf[0].target to memory address of
some_double?  ;)

thanks million

--
Kind Regards