I use nesc on tinyos 2.1 and I read that I can use uint8_t ,uint16_t ,uint32_t
and uint64_t as unsigned int 8 bit,unsigned int 16 bit,unsigned int 32 bit and
unsigned int 64 bit but when I use uint16_t and assign to it a value higher
than 32000 I obtain a warning that is :

GestioneP.nc:13: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned

module GestioneP{
        uses interface Boot;

        uses interface Timer<TMilli> as Ti;
}
implementation{
        uint16_t  dim = 0;
        uint32_t dim1 = 0;

        event void Boot.booted(){

                dim = 65000;//this is the line of warning
                dim1= 228255;
                call Ti.startOneShot(10000);

        }

        event void Ti.fired(){

                printf("dim  %ud %lud\n ",dim,dim1);
                printfflush();

                dim = dim -10;

                dim1 = dim1 -10;

                printf("dim  %ud %lud\n ",dim,dim1);
                printfflush();

                if(dim < 65535)
                printf("dim minore di 65535\n");

                if(dim1 < 228255)
                printf("dim1 minore di 228255\n");

        }

}

My doubt is about is defined a variable that is a global variable is not
instantiate still you don't use it ?If I have defined uint32_t dim =0; why I
obtain that warning on dim = 65000 ?

thank in advance to all have a suggestion or a link to documentation that I
haven't read

Giorgio