Hi all,

I want to communicate with a mote from a PC. From Lesson " Mote-PC serial
communication and Serial Forwarder" in Tinyos Documentation, I want to
follow the different steps.
In order to tell the Listen TOOL to use COM1 serial port at the correct
speed for a telos mote, I do the following command as it is indicated in the
tutorial:
*$java net.tinyos.tools.Listen -comm ser...@com1:telos*

But I have  the following error:
*The TOSCOMM JNI LIBRARY was not found
CHECK that your tinyos tools package is installed and try rernunnig
tos-install-jni
Aborting..*

I have the pakage installed but when I type
$ *tos-install-jni*
I have another error :
*Installing 32-bit Java JNI code in /cygdrive/c/Program
files/java/jdk1.6.0_11/jre/bin...
install: cannot stat ' /usr/lib/tinyos/ *-32.dll': No-such file or
directory.

*What does mean *cannot stat ' /usr/lib/tinyos/ *-32.dll'.?
*I have notice that  the folder : /usr/lib/tinyos have a toscom.dll and
getenv.dll file

--
Wafa Ben Jaballah