Hi,

I don't think, that this could be the solution.

Look at the error message:
"cannot stat ' /usr/lib/tinyos/ *-32.dll': No-such file or"

Stat looks for the file status of the given file (no permissions or sth. like
that).

So, the problem is, that the path and/or the filename is incorrect. I don't
know, if it is a typo, but is it really like: "/usr/lib/tinyos/ *-32.dll"?

Is there any .dll file in this directory?

Best,
Martin