Thanks Kevin,

This indeed solve the problem of selecting specific devices. However
there are some other problems:

1.
My previous command was based on the blip tutorial:
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/BLIP_Tutorial#Step_1:_Install_an_Edge_Router

Why didn't it work? And what does bsl mean and exactly do here?

2.
How can I specify the device ID? Because after I programmed both motes
at USB1 and USB2, I end up having 2 motes with the same ID (and hence
same IPv6 address in my case).

Many thanks.

Regards,

Peng