I use mts310+iris mote for experiment.  I try to get data for all
sensors(temp,accelx,accely,light,magX,magY,mic) in every 10ms(using call
Read.read() for each sensor.). but the mote usually broke down alfter I turn
on it a few seconds.
I test just get accelx and accely in every 1ms, and send them to
baseStation. then via serialForwarder to my pc. the time interval two
packets arrived to my pc is about 20ms.  It is to far for 1ms sampling rate.
 I don't know is there any delay in baseStation. or the call Read.read()
cannot be such as 1ms sampling rate?  and who can help me ,how to sample all
datas in a small period,such as 10ms,5ms etc.

thanks very much.