One radio, One Channel. That's our philosophy...

Since there is only one radio receiver chip, it can be set
to only one channel at a time -- in fact it takes some overhead
to switch to a different channel. So you can only receive one
message at a time. If there are two simultaneous transmitters
the most likely result is that both messages will be corrupted,
but the strongest might come through ok in some cases.

I don't know what "pseudorandom sequences" you are referring to.
MS