Hi,

I am in need of a multichannel oscilloscope application for Tinyos2
(I have read that there was such an application included in Boomerang - but I
can't find it available on the net)

In an attempt to learn Tinyos I have enhanced the included Oscilloscope
application,
80% works...

I suspect that the remaining 20% will take 80% of my time to polish up (mostly
in the Java application)
So now is the time to ask - does anyone have finished code in their drawer?

PS
  Why isn't it possible to use the SENSOR_ARRAY approach? (really a question
for tinyos-devel)

--
Roger Larsson, Research Engineer
Division of Mobile Networking and Computing