Hi Vino,

Sorry but I won't be able to help you further with so few details...
Moreover, please post your replies to the TinyOS-help mailing list
developers and perhaps someone who experienced the same issue.

Analyzing error messages and compiler output coming before the last
"make: *** [exe0]Error 1" will certainly help.

You can also try with "make micaz verbose" to get more information on
the underlying compiling tasks and possibly isolate your problem.

Best regards
    Romain