I was trying to run the "Surge" application but was not successful. Using
MIB520 programming board I programmed surge program onto two micaz motes. To
program these two micaz motes I used the following commands.

make micaz install.0 mib510,/dev/ttyS3
make micaz install.1 mib510,/dev/ttyS3

Then according to the instruction, I tried to run java application by keeping
the mode of ID 0 at programming board and other mote of ID 1 far from the board
(uses batteries in this mote) and using the command

java net.tinyos.net.tinyos.surge.MainClass

but it asks for groupID. I found groupID "0x7d" in the
"opt\tinyos1.x\tools\make\Makedefaults" file.

But if I use this groupID it gives me error in java.

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? or how can I run it correctly.

Thanks.
Nazmul