Hi,

I'm trying to use the CC2420 security features
(http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/CC2420_Security_Tutorial), and have some
questions.

- I've installed the BaseStation from apps/tests/cc2420/TestSecurity, and
trying to read the secured traffic with net.tinyos.tools.Listen, but only
ordinary headers are showing (dst, src, len, gID, hID), I can't see any CC2420
or security related headers. They must be there, since I can read out
e.g. the frameCounter field from security_header_t with a mote, and put the
value to LEDs. What's the trick?
- With CBC-MAC mode if I change the key value of the sender mote, the receiver
will still happily accept the packet with the wrong MAC. Do I have to
generate the MAC at the receiver manually to check if it equals to the received
one?

Thanks for your help!

Viktor