Hi all,

I am testing a simple application to send a message using TyMo protocol and
simulate it in TOSSIM(T2). These are my scenario:

-Topology  (Node 1 as its destination)
1   2      0.0
2   1      0.0
2   3      0.0
3   2      0.0

-Node 2 and 3 will send a message every 5 seconds (5048 ms) to destination
(Node 1), my message structure has two fields (nx_uint32_t packetID and
nx_uint8_t  data)

-Boot time for each node  (python script)
Node  1    at   1 seconds
Node  2    at   3 seconds
Node  3    at   4 seconds

I use meyer-heavy file for its noise model (from TOSSIM tutorial)

if a number of packets less than 1000 packets, it seems ok. (even though some
packets was failed to send but it's still small).

But, if I try to send more packets such as 7706 packets, I got about 3793
packets were failed to send (from Node 3) I think it's very large, I logged
this in sendDone() event.

I think, the result is not normal,
is the problem caused by TyMo protocol?
or buffer size for request to send is full?

could anyone give me some advices or information what is the problem?
I appreciate.
Thanks in advance.

Fajar.